3M™ Cubitron™ II Center Grinding Wheel
The disc version of the Cubitron 984F's, and we love them just as much. They are great for grinding off forge scale on Damascus billets with an angle grinder!
The Precision Shaped Grain continuously re-fractures into new, sharp, and fast cutting points, for extremely cool cutting and long-lasting performance.
They were developed to tackle hard to grind metals like stainless, cobalt-chrome, and nickel alloys and we found that with the level of hardness knives achieve, this feature of the 984F helps is excel.
- 3M Precision-shaped grain engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products, offering significant productivity gains
- Triangular-shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown, for extra-long life
- Reduces changeouts and downtime in robotic and pressure-assisted applications
- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel slices through almost all materials including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used
- Must be used with ANSI-approved guard that fits the size of the wheel
3M™ Cubitron™ II Grinding Wheel is constructed of 3M precision-shaped ceramic grain to bring you an exceptionally fast-cutting and long-lasting rigid bonded wheel for heavy weld removal and other heavy-duty grinding applications. This grinding wheel works well on almost all materials and is specially formulated for use on stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys.