P100 Respirator Filter Pair (Respirator not included)
The 2097 P100 filter is the most commonly used filter in our industry, they're an extremely cost effective way to keep yourself from getting the black lung.
Its commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. The P100 helps provide respiratory protection against particulate that we are often exposed to, and more such as lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA.
(2 filters per pack)
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Nuisance odor relief for organic vapor levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full face piece designs
- Flame and water resistant makes them suitable for a wide variety of environments