Hammer Eye Drift
These Hammer Eye Drifts were hand-forged and finished in our workshop!
Made out of 4140 steel, it's is perfect for drifting the eyes of your hammers. These are ground, not heat-treated, and steel blue. It feels great in the hand and when used correctly and with care this will last you many hammers.
- 4140 Steel
- For making top tools/hammers up to 4.5 lb.
- Due to the handmade nature of these tools, the measurements below are approximate!
- Approximately 15" Overall, 5.5" Handle, 9.5" Working End
- 0.5" at x 0.84" at the Tip of the WE
- 0.715" x 1.14" at the Middle WE
- 0.875" x 1.42" at the Top WE