2x72" Steele Kit Grinder
These grinders are sold out! We will be working to get more in.
If you purchased a Steele Grinder from the October 16 drop, and have questions about when your order will arrive, check out the video!
The Top Tier
Our 2x72" Steele Kit Grinder is the machine that gets you into the larger 72" belt, without breaking the bank. The 3/8" thick steel plate construction gives you an extremely rigid platform and 2 tooling arm slots allow the use of our wide range of accessories. Equipped with a 2 horsepower motor and our custom VFD, this machine can handle almost anything you can throw at it.
This grinder comes with a 5" Contact Wheel for 2 slack grinding tension options.
Unfortunately, this product only ships within the USA.
Assembly instructions in the video below!
3 Contact Wheels
We've included the 5" contact wheel for the 2x72" Steele Kit Grinder in addition to the 2" and 3" rotation platen wheels so your rotating platen has a whopping 3 contact wheels and a slack-belt. To have this many options without a tool-change is utterly phenomenal.
Plug and Play
We've already sourced the best motor and VFD for this machine, all you need to do is bolt it on and you're ready to go, no wiring or extra components needed.
Coated Drive Wheels
All of our wheels are rubber coated. This gives enhanced traction between the drive wheel and the belt so keeping up with the power requirements of heavy-hogging grinding is easy. You get phenomenal contact-wheel performance without chatter, in an affordable package.
- 2 tooling arm slots.
- Fixed work rest included.
- Included 5" contact wheel for 2 slack grinding tensions.
- 2hp pole motor with 4" drive wheel for excellent belt speed & torque.
- 0-4100 surface feet per minute belt speed controlled by pre-wired VFD.
- Simply bolt the motor on and it's plug and play.
- 220-240V input power.
- 8.5" / 215mm platen backing.
- 360° Rotating platen allows: use of platen, 2" contact wheel, 3" contact wheel and is able to accept our included 5″ contact wheel without removing the platen. This addition also gives the use of a slack belt.
- Rubber coated wheels for smooth performance and great belt traction.
- Flat plane belt tracking for accurate belt alignment.
- Easily assembled frame.
- Protective spark guard.
- Shipped flat packed, requiring some basic bolting for assembly.
- Made in Australia
Time and money are finite resources, and we want you to get the most out of both. We are dedicated to providing the best possible service and experience in both the craft, and your interaction with our online store regardless of the circumstances.
Every Step of the Way
If you have any questions or concerns email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We do our best to make and supply high quality products that we trust and use. We’ve found so much enjoyment and satisfaction in this craft, and providing you the with best experience we can.
Whether that fix is a refund, replacement, or a question about the craft, we have a team that's dedicated to your success and enjoyment.