3M Rugged Quick Latch Respirator & Filter Combo
The 3M Rugged Comfort Quick latch Respirator is a favorite among bladesmiths, blacksmiths, and other metal workers who are looking for a comfortable, durable, cost effective way to protect their lungs from particles in the air.
The quick latch system makes is extremely easy to swiftly engage and disengage the mask on your face, without needing to take off the whole apparatus. Having a comfortable mask means you're more likely to actually use it, which your lungs (and loved ones) will thank you for. It's aways tempting to "cowboy" it, and not use your PPE, however we think that is a terrible idea, and bad health is not worth a slight inconvenience of wearing potentially life saving equipment.
Please note, this product only ships within the USA.
Large : 15% of users (5.75" opening)
Medium : 80% of users (5.5" opening)
Small : 5% of users (as well as children)
NOTE: Most users that use a large respirator can also fit a medium, and many medium users can fit the large, but the small size is best fit for children and those with much smaller faces.
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Resilient silicone faceseal provides comfort, durability, and stability with a soft but firm seal
- Quick Latch mechanism makes it easy to drop down the respirator from face without removing head straps
- Proprietary 3M Cool Flow valve helps reduce heat and moisture to make breathing easier
- Low profile half facepiece design offers a wide field of view and compatibility with welding and grinding shields
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging of face shields
The 2091 P100 filter is the most commonly used filter in our industry, they're an extremely cost effective way to keep yourself from getting the black lung.
Its commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. The P100 helps provide respiratory protection against particulate that we are often exposed to, and more such as lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA.
Workshops are dangerous, get the tools you need to stay safe
You might also like...
P100 Respirator Filter Pair (Respirator not included)
Russell Chest Seal
You as the purchaser of the product are acknowledging the risks involved and accepting full responsibility for injury and damages related to its purchase and use. You are therefore releasing our company, employees, and representatives from any and all liability related to its use.