Organic Vapor / Acid Gas / P100 Filter
These filters help to provide protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates in a variety of environments.
The cartridge/filter combination may be used for respiratory protection from certain organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen fluoride, and non-oil and oil particulate concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half face pieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full face pieces.
These filters are compatible with the Rugged Comfort Quick Latch Respirator.
(2 filters per pack)
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs